Our office is currently CLOSED until further notice. Staff will be in the office during our regular hours, and we can still be contacted by phone at 306-982-2010 and by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your business with us cannot be conducted over the phone, by mail, or online, you can call our office to book an appointment.
You might be looking for alternative ways of paying your taxes, getting development permits, or other business with us.
Many of our ratepayers have switched to online payments. If you bank with BMO, Scotiabank, or any credit union:
You will need your customer number for bank deposits. Call our office or look on your most recent tax notice for this number.
- Credit Unions: Our vendor number #5145, we are listed as “Lakeland #521, District”
- Bank of Montreal: Biller ID# 22059042 – “Lakeland #521 Rural Municipality”
- Scotia Bank: Under Payee list – look under “Taxes” or “Property Taxes”, we are “Lakeland 521”
You can pay your taxes via e-transfer with any online banking that does so. We accept e-transfers to email@example.com. Call our office to find out amount owing based on 2019’s taxes, and the password you can use, if your e-transferring requires a password. Be sure to put your name and Civic Address under “Description” so we know who’s paying and for which property. We are happy to help you over the phone.
As always, we accept cheques via mail or our mailbox out front. You can also sign up for PAD – Pre-authorized Debit Payments. More information available here.
Departments and Services
We have been working to have many of our forms and services available online. Take the opportunity to explore the top banner and see what is available to you. Here are some examples:
- You can report an incident to LDPS with an online form.
- All of our development and building permits are available online, and can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The agendas for the last meetings, including LDPS reports, Public Works reports, and details of new or updated bylaws.
- Public Policies including block parties, and council chambers rental forms.
And as always, feel free to call ahead and see if we can help you over email or over the phone.