- Sgt. Giroux, from the Waskesiu Lake RCMP Detachment attended the meeting to provide statistical information on RCMP activities from that detachment within the municipality.
- Anglin Lake Cottage Owners Association (ALCOA) submitted a request to cement the court surface adjacent to the pickle ball court. The current surface is a plastic sport court which has broken down over time. The funds will be raised by the community and the District will issue tax deductible receipts.
Reports, Discussion and Actions:
- Public Works provided an update on trees, beaches, roads, drainage, landfill and lagoon and equipment. The transfer station will be moved to the shop effective November 28, 2021 and will be closed December 24,25,26 and January 1 for the holiday season.
- Protective Services: September statistical report, provincial and inter-agency updates.
- Building / Development: October permit report was received.
- Bylaw 23-2021 Zoning Bylaw Amendment to notify ratepayers within 75m in the case of a major development was read for the 1st
- The Anglin Lake SaskTel internet project is now providing wired internet service to property owners. Reports back from residents are that they are pleased with the service.
Comments or concerns should be submitted through the District office (306.982.2010 or email email@example.com). They are reviewed by staff on a regular basis, and monthly by Council.