The District of Lakeland requires persons willing to volunteer their time to serve as a member of the Property Maintenance Appeals Board Committee. If you are interested please fill out the application form. Please submit the completed form to the District Office by:
- emailing firstname.lastname@example.org;
- drop it off at 48 Main St W Christopher Lake, or
- mail it to Box 27, Christopher Lake, SK S0J 0N0.
The function of the Board is to hear and determine the appeal of any person aggrieved by an order made by a Designated Officer or Peace Officer of or for the municipality regarding:
- Orders to remedy property nuisances;
- Orders to enforce property standards; and
- Any other orders under Section 364 of the Act, unless another appeal body is prescribed by Bylaw.