DISTRICT OF LAKELAND NO. 521Serving Emma, Christopher, Anglin & Mcphee Lakes, Elk Ridge Resort & Boreal Forest Region
Lakeland District Protective Services:
Planning & Development:
- About Us
- Landfill Information
- Garbage Pick Up Information
- Recycle Bin Locations
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Guide To Recycling
- About Us
- Emergency Measures Co-ordinator
- Emergency Planning For You
- Emergency Planning for Pets
- 'Be Prepared' Links
- Upcoming Events
- Volunteer Application
- Create a CodeRED Profile
- FAQs about CodeRED enrollment
- Update Your CodeRED Profile
- FAQs about the CodeRED system
General Policy & Information:
READ THIS BEFORE CREATING A PROFILE
- CodeRED is for property in the District of Lakeland only.
- Create your profile from a Windows or Mac computer; not a tablet or smartphone.
- You only need to create one profile per household. Multiple email addresses and phone #’s for notification can be included
- Create a ‘Managed Account‘ so you can update your profile information in the future.
- If you did not request alert notifications via email, enter your email address under ‘Account Creation’ so that you can use the CodeRED password recovery feature.
- You can download the CodeRED mobile app from the App Store or Google Play.
- CodeRED Mobile Weather Alert App will NOT alert you
ofsevere weather warnings in Canada.
- More detailed instructions on creating a CodeRED profile are available in our “Step by Step” brochure
- If you do not have a computer or would like assistance creating a profile, visit the Wapiti Regional Library (Christopher Lake) in the District Office Wednesdays 1-7:
00pm, Thursdays 1-7: 00pm, Saturdays 10:00am-2: 00pm
- Click here to
- Click here to download the printable enrolment form
- Click here to read the FAQs about CodeRED enrolment
- Click here to read the FAQs about the CodeRED system