DISTRICT OF LAKELAND NO. 521Serving Emma, Christopher, Anglin & McPhee Lakes; the Organized Hamlet of Elk Ridge & a portion of the Boreal Forest Region.
Lakeland District Protective Services:
Planning & Development:
- About Us
- Emergency Response Plan
- Emergency Measures Co-ordinator
- Emergency Planning For You
- Emergency Planning for Pets
- 'Be Prepared' Links
- Upcoming Events
- Volunteer Application
- Create a CodeRED Profile
- FAQs about CodeRED enrollment
- Update Your CodeRED Profile
- FAQs about the CodeRED system
General Policy & Information:
Update Your CodeRED Profile:
To keep our ratepayers informed during emergency events in our community, the District of Lakeland is providing the FREE mass emergency notification system
It is important to keep your profile information up to date to ensure you receive CodeRED messages.
To update a CodeRED managed account
- Click on the CodeRED button on the District’s home page.
- On the ‘Community Notification Enrollment’ screen, top right corner, Click on ‘Login”.
3. 4. Make the desired changes to your profile.
NOTE: To completely remove a phone number from your file, please contact the District Office.
Call the District office at 306.982.2010 if you cannot access your account.