DISTRICT OF LAKELAND NO. 521Serving Emma, Christopher, Anglin & McPhee Lakes; the Organized Hamlet of Elk Ridge & a portion of the Boreal Forest Region.
EMMA & CHRISTOPHER LAKES ASSOCIATION (ECLA)
ECLA works for and on behalf of our members throughout the year in a number of ways. The work is done by volunteers (Your neighbours and friends). Please contact any of the Board members listed below if you have any questions or to provide feedback on any matter.
Memberships are renewable on an annual calendar-year basis. To download the membership form, see the link at the bottom of this page or email Wayne Hyde at email@example.com to request a form.
Your annual dues of $10.00 are used to support the following initiatives.
- Annual Information and General Meeting.
- Involvement in various water-related initiatives with volunteers supporting the District of Lakeland water quality program, and promotion of safe boating practices and habitat protection on Emma and Christopher Lakes.
- Support of Environmental Awareness issues with volunteers working with the District of Lakeland Environmental Advisory Committee which supports Council initiatives to protect the natural resources of our community.
- Communication and support for the Lakeland Citizens on Patrol (COP) Program.
- Provide the Red Cross swimming program at various locations during July and August.
- Community communication through the Facebook page.
|Katie McLennan (Swimming)||306.314.2970|