DISTRICT OF LAKELAND NO. 521Serving Emma, Christopher, Anglin & Mcphee Lakes, Elk Ridge Resort & Boreal Forest Region
CPL RECREATION: BUILDING COMMUNITY SPIRIT
The CPL Partnership: CPL is a partnership of four communities: the Village of Paddockwood, the Village of Christopher Lake, the District of Lakeland, and the Rural Municipality of Paddockwood. The partnership is a collaborative regional model for the provision of sport, culture opportunities, and recreation experiences.
Vision: A region engaged in diverse sport, culture and recreation experiences, accessed by all.
Mission Statement: CPL facilitates supportive environments for sport, culture and recreation opportunities that enhance quality of life.
- Access to sport, culture, and recreation in our communities
- Inclusive programming opportunities for all
- The support of the collective communities/partnership of CPL
- Our staff (Recreation Director, program leaders, municipal support)
- The capacity and engagement of our volunteers
- The uniqueness of each community in CPL
- Our natural environment
- Our built environments
- Transparent and accountable operations
- Effective communication
Jade Dreaver, Recreation Director
Office: 306.982.3309; Cell: 306.941.7886; Fax 306.982.2589
Mailing Address: CPL Recreation, Box 27, Christopher Lake S0J 0N0
|Cheryl Bauer Hyde (Chair)||email@example.com|
RM of Paddockwood
Village of Christopher Lake
Village of Paddockwood
District of Lakeland