- 1st Reading was given to the Expenditure Authorization Bylaw No. 18-2022 being a bylaw to authorize certain expenditures.
Reports, Discussion, and Actions:
- Building/Development monthly permit report was received. Vegetation on residential lots was briefly discussed.
- Public Works provided an update on Trees, Beaches, Roads, Equipment, Transfer Station, Lagoons, and Snow. Public Works was given the authorization to proceed with the proposed 2:1 backslope cost estimate for the Neis Drive project. The Transfer Station is now located at the maintenance shop.
- Protective Services provided their monthly report and provincial and inter-agency updates.
- Administration provided an update and the hiring of Lisa Rolston was approved for the Receptionist position.
- The new Property Maintenance Appeal Board Policy was approved and two new members were appointed to the board.
Comments or concerns should be submitted through the District office 306.982.2010; email email@example.com ; or reported through Service Tracker. They are reviewed by staff regularly, and monthly by Council.